Full-Width Version (true/false)

Rupal Patel not returning as Kokilaben in Saath Nibhaana Saathiya 2? She says ‘can’t do two shows together’

 


Rupal Patel has been in the new for some time.  Thanks to everyone for the hilarious musical rap of the actress' dialogue in her previous show, Saath Nibhana Saathiya.  In musical rap, Rasod is called Kaun Than.  Musical rap was created by social media enthusiast and composer, Yash Raj Muhate.  Ever since the news of Saith Nibhana Sathiya coming back with a second season.  It was said that Rupal Patel and Devoleena Bhattacharjee will join the show as Kokilaben and Gopi Bahu in the new season.  However, Rupal has denied the reports.  Also Read - Disha Patani lip-synced Me Rasode Mein Kaun Tha 'rap with an unexpected twist - Watch video. 

In an interview lately, Rupal Patel revealed that he has not been approached for Saath Nibhana Saathiya 2. Right now I'm happy to play the role of Meenakshi. Dynasty in Yeh Rishta Kya Kehlata Hai on Star Plus, but my love and blessings are with Rashmi Maam, "He told the portal. She further stated that she cannot do two shows at the same time. Also read- Gopi Bahu's laptop incident: Netizens reveal that Rashi is the real criminal and demands justice in the East. 

 Yesterday, Devolina shared a selfie from the set with background music for Sathia (not the show). Fans believe that she is back as Gopi Bahu. Neither the makers nor the show's actors have given any clarification on the matter. Also Read - Video of the Week: ode kaun mein kaun hai ', everyone is angry, so why not with Kokila, Rashi and Gopi?


  Meanwhile, Rupal Patel calls Kokila his current on-screen character, Meenakshi Dynasty as a twin. "I would say that Kokila and Meenakshi are like twins. While Kokila was traditional and conservative, Meenakshi is sophisticated and educated. However, both want the best for their families and feel they are always right. I am totally Se was bent by the character. Meenakshi and the way she is written when Rajan sir offered me the role. She has a lot of depth. I had a lot to do for this part. Looking at her theater background, I try to understand psychology and body language. The characters I give. Voice modulation plays an important role, too. When shooting, I don't like to speak much on the set. I'm musical and focused . I like to focus on my performance and hone my craft, "she said. Said to ETimes.

Post a Comment

0 Comments