Full-Width Version (true/false)

Rupal Patel not returning as Kokilaben in Saath Nibhaana Saathiya 2? She says ‘can’t do two shows together’

Rupal Patel not returning as Kokilaben in Saath Nibhaana Saathiya 2? She says ‘can’t do two shows together’


With the viral ode Rasoi Mein Kaun Thi, which brought Saath Nibhana Saathiya back in the show, it was recently announced that a second season was in the making.  However, it appears that Rupal Patel, who played the role of Kokilaben in the popular series, may not have returned for its follow-follow-up. 

 In an interview with Latest, Rupal said that she is currently committing herself to another show Yeh Rishta Kya Kehlata Hai.  He said he was not approached for the second season of Saath Nibhana Saathiya.

    "I've actually heard of it, but I'm not sure about it. At the moment, I'm happy to play the role of the Meenakshi dynasty in Yeh Rishta Kya Kehlata Hai on Star Plus. But my love and blessings are with Rashmi Maam  , ”Said Rupal, when asked if she was about to return to the small screen of Saath Nibhana Saathiya.

    Rashmi Sharma, the producer of Saath Nibhana Saathiya, said in a recent interview with Mumbai Mirror that the new season would be incomplete without the Modi family.  Kokilaben and Gopi Bahu (Show of Air starring Devoleena Bhattacharjee) will return at the time of the show).

Reacting to the comment, Rupal said, "In that case, as I said I am doing YRHPK and I cannot do two shows together. Also, I have yet to see Saath Nibhaana Saathiya 2 by the makers  I have not been contacted. However, my best wishes are always with him. "

  Earlier this month, composer Yash Raj Muhate turned a dialogue into a rap video of a sixty Nibban Sathiya, which went viral.  In an interview with Hindustan Times, he said that he did not expect such an overwhelming response to the clip.

  "I can't believe it happened.  The best gesture was a call I received from Rupal Patel (the character of Kokila in the show).  She said she liked the video a lot;  He had not made that call, but he spoke so warmly for 10 minutes that it became my day.  "

Post a Comment

0 Comments